Four Corners Audax
If you are a visitor to this website and are not a Member of Four Corners Audax or a registered user of the FCA Website, we will not:
- Collect any Personal Information from you on this website
- Track your visit
If you follow a link to the Members Login page on this website, the following cookie/s will be loaded.
These are the cookies that are categorised as Strictly Necessary and essential for fourcornersaudax.co.uk to perform basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform member related functions.
Additional information for Members and registered users of the FCA website
We are committed to respecting your privacy. This notice is to explain how we may use Personal Information we collect before, during and after your membership with us.
This notice explains how we comply with the law on data protection, what your rights are and that for the purposes of data protection we will be the controller of any of your Personal Information.
This privacy notice applies to you if you are a member of Four Corners Audax and if you are registered with fourcornersaudax.co.uk
Any reference to ‘we, us, our or FCA’ in this document is to Four Corners Audax.
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer to manage our compliance with Data Protection Laws as we are not required to do so under the UK ICO regulations currently in force. The FCA Admin Team are responsible for managing data compliance.
Details for contacting the FCA Admin Team can be found here.
Personal Information we may collect from you
When you become a member of FCA, we may obtain, or you may provide us with personal details or information about you that may include but is not limited to:
- Personal details which we may use to contact you, such as name, address, email addresses, phone numbers
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your membership details of other cycling related organisations
- Details of cycling events that you may have participated in
- Details of cycling awards and results you may have achieved
- Records of your interaction with us
- Images and Video
- Records of your preferences to enable us to know whether or how to contact you
Where and how we might collect information about you
We would normally collect Personal Information about you when you join FCA and by means including but limited to verbal or written communication, by telephone electronically via our website and or social media.
If any of the Personal Information might be used to identify anyone else, you should make them aware of the fact.
You may share this privacy notice with those who are reasonably able to understand the content.
All persons for who we hold Personal Information have the rights set out in the section ‘Your Rights over your Personal Information’.
In order to make use of the members area of the FCA website the following Personal Information is mandatory:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
You will also need to maintain a secure password which is stored in an encrypted field.
All additional Personal Information you provide is at your discretion.
You may edit all of the Personal Information collected on our website by logging into your account and visiting the ‘Your Details’ page.
Uses made of Personal Information and Basis for Processing
We make use of your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with information and services applicable to your membership of FCA
- Carry out the duties of the FCA Admin Team
- Ensure the content of our website is presented in an effective way
- Authenticate you when you register with the website and or login or out
- Enable you to participate in FCA activities and to communicate FCA members via online systems
- Share information and media provided by you for publication on the FCA website
- Notify you of changes to the services provided by FCA
The legal basis on which we collect Personal Information depends on the type of information and the context in which we collect it.
However, we will only use your Personal Information where we:
- Have your consent to do so
- Need the Personal Information to provide services applicable to your membership of FCA
- Need to process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests and only where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms
- Have a legal obligation to do so
- Must protect your rights or interests or those of another person
How Long do we keep your Personal Information?
We will keep your Personal Information for only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, as follows:
- As long as your membership of FCA is maintained and you continue to login to the FCA website and or engage with the activities of FCA
- As long as your published content remains visible on the FCA website
- As long as we maybe required to do so to comply with legal obligations
Your rights to access or amend Personal Information
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of how we are using your information
- The right to request details of information we hold
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate information we hold about you
- The right to request erasure of information we hold about you in limited circumstances
- The right to restrict the processing of information where specific requirements are met
- The right to object to our processing of your information
- The right to request that we transfer all or some of the information we hold about you to another party
- The right of complaint about how we are managing your information, to the relevant authorities
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this notice when necessary. If we change this notice in a meaningful way, we will update the version date at the bottom of the page. For more significant changes, we will try to give you reasonable notice. Where required to do so by law we will seek your consent to and changes to how we process your Personal Information.
If you have any query or complaint about how we process or manage your Personal Information, please contact us.
Email address: email@example.com
30 October 2018